Thursday, October 30, 2008

News worthy?

So I know it's goofy, but it's kinda cool seeing the results and write ups for the Oktoberfest in cyclingnews.com & velonews.com and seeing my name and our teams name in there!! I'm in the cycling new's world - he he!! But then add to it's in Tinker's blog too, Tinker! Okay, yes I know he co-sponsored the race and it was just part of his write up but I'm in there, nothing much but it causes another - he he!! There's the goofy little girl in me :) We're all allowed sometimes right?

It's a horrible picture on the cyclingnews but that's okay, Tinker's picture would be a little better but it's dark.
I haven't found any other pictures out there yet. But this does add additional motivation for me. I enjoy racing, endurance events and just being on the bike. I'd like to be able to do that again and actually perform stellar to feel like I 'deserved' that podium visit.

No comments: